Alhamdulillah-Washukrulillah, you’ve come this far.
- You’ve let go of some painful memories & you are feeling relaxed, at peace, contented, like a heavy burden has been lifted off your shoulders.
- Alhamdulillah enjoy the feeling & Thank Allah.
- Read a two rakaats Salaat-Shukr
- You’re feeling drained, tired, edgy, or restless. This a normal part of the healing process.
- Take care of yourself, relax & enjoy a soothing cup of tea, listen to some soothing Thikr, or take a nap.
- You need to give yourself time, to heal, and for your body & mind to adjust to letting go of the pain.
- Read abundance of Durood & your daily Thikr.
- Read 2 Rakaats Salaat-Shukr & thank Allah for his guidance, mercy, protection & all the good you have in your life.
- Make Du’aa & ask Allah for guidance & forgiveness to assist you in gaining full shifaa.
- If you realized that you may have committed a sin, you must make 2 rakaats Salaat-Taubah, and afterwards make a Du’aa and cry to Allah and beg Allah to forgive your sins. [This will help immensely with your healing]. In this case add extra Astaghfaar to your daily Thikr routine.