بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
These are a few things you need to consider BEFORE coming in for any of the Treatment Sessions:
After booking your Appointment, before coming in for your session we humbly request ALL patients to consider the following:
- Please make your INTENTION, make Du’aa, & beg Allah only for Shifaa, as Shifaa only comes from Allah, & ask Allah for guidance, regarding your needs. [Remember we are just the means we are not the ones who gives shifaa. Shifaa is only in Allah’s hands.]
- Please, perform 2 rakaat of Salaatut-Tawbah & ask Allah for forgiveness, & mercy.
- Please, perform 2 rakaat of Salaatul-Haajaat asking Allah for guidance & help to resolve all your needs.
- Please take a hot shower [this is mandatory for your healing] before you come.
- Wear loose & comfortable clothing to ensure that Treatment areas are easily accessible.
- Please wear a comfortable bra & underwear, unnecessary nudity will not be tolerated.
- Consider bringing an extra set of clothing with you in the event of your clothes getting soiled.
- Please make sure that you come for your appointment on an EMPTY stomach & your last meal was at least 3 hours before your appointment.
- Failure to do so will have a negative effect on your healing & for this reason your session will be cancelled.
- You will then have to book another appointment, & come in to do the Treatment on another day which you will be charged for separately, due to your own negligence.
- Kindly be understanding if we are a bit delayed from the specific time you have been given. [This ONLY happens when an emergency situation arises whilst treating a patient, & may take longer than expected. All patients treatments must be concluded before the patient is sent home.]
- PLEASE accept our sincerest apologies in ADVANCE if this happens, as it is out of our control.
- Never leave doubts, be direct & honest during your consultation, so you may achieve best results. [If you hide information, or you’re untruthful, DONOT expect miracles to happen, as we cannot read minds nor guess what your situation is, so we won’t be able to assist you, to the BEST of our ability].
- Please ask questions if you do not understand the treatment, & we will gladly explain it to you.
- All information that you present is your trust, confidentiality is your right, no one has the right to judge or criticize you.
- We will never discuss another patient & their treatment, so please don’t bother gossiping about other patient’s, nor ask unnecessary questions about other patients, nor compare other patients treatment to yours.
- We DO NOT practice shotgun therapy, every patient is treated according to their specific needs & Symptoms.
- A full consultation & diagnosis will be done before any treatment session.
- Each person gets advice & treatment specifically suited to them & their needs, as each person is unique & different, so the same treatment cannot be used for everybody.
- You are here for yourself so kindly honor yourself & concentrate & focus on your own healing.
- Gossiping or unnecessary complaints about other practitioners you have previously done treatment with, will not be tolerated, nor comparing our methods of treatment with other practitioners. [If you prefer their methods of treatment, please go to them for treatment.]
- Looking forward to assisting you to the best of our ability, only for Allah’s Pleasure.
- May Allah grant you complete ease from your difficulties & complete shifaa from any illnesses, & protect you from any harm, with Aafiyah Aameen.
Sincerely, Apa Sharifa.