بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
After booking your Ruqyah appointment, before coming in for your session we humbly request ALL patients to consider the following:
- Please make your INTENTION, make Du’aa, & beg Allah only for Shifaa, as Shifaa only comes from Allah, & ask Allah for guidance, regarding your needs. [Remember we are just the means we are not the ones who gives shifaa. Shifaa is only in Allah’s hands.]
- Please, perform 2 rakaat of Salaatut-Tawbah & ask Allah for forgiveness, & mercy.
- Please, perform 2 rakaat of Salaatul-Haajaat asking Allah for guidance & help to resolve all your needs.
- Please take a hot shower [this is mandatory for your healing] before you come. Wear loose & comfortable clothing to ensure that cupping areas are easily accessible.
- Please wear a comfortable bra & underwear, unnecessary nudity will not be tolerated.
- Consider bringing an extra set of clothing with you in the event of your clothes getting soiled.
- Please make sure that you come for your appointment on an EMPTY stomach & your last meal was at least 3 hours before your appointment.
- Failure to do so will have a negative effect on your healing & for this reason your cupping will be cancelled. You will then have to book another appointment, which you will be charged for separately, due to your own negligence.
- Please ensure that you have booked & confirmed your appointment, & YOU’RE on time for your appointment.
- If you’re more than 15 minutes late without notifying Apa beforehand, your appointment will automatically be cancelled. You will then have to book another appointment and you will be charged the consultation fee.
- Kindly inform Apa of any other treatments that you may have done prior to this, or any medication you may currently be on. This will help to avoid any complications & make your treatment easier..
- Kindly be understanding if we are a bit delayed from the specific time you have been given. [This ONLY happens when an emergency situation arises whilst treating a patient, & may take longer than expected. All patients treatments must be concluded before the patient is sent home.]
- PLEASE accept our sincerest apologies in ADVANCE if this happens, as it is out of our control.
- Never leave doubts, be direct & honest during your consultation, so you may achieve best results. [If you hide information, or you’re untruthful, DON’T expect miracles to happen, as we cannot read minds nor guess what your situation is, so we won’t be able to assist you].
- Please ask questions if you do not understand the treatment, & we will gladly explain it to you.
- All information that you present is your trust, confidentiality is your right, no one has the right to judge nor criticize you.
- We will never disclose information with regards to who has done the sihr to you, nor how & where it was done, etc. Also don’t ask how many jinn there were etc, as this is useless information to you, & won’t assist your healing in any way. [So please don’t waste your time begging or bribing for this information].
- We will never discuss another patient & their treatment, so please don’t bother gossiping about other patient’s, nor ask unnecessary questions about other patients, nor compare other patients treatment to yours.
- Each person gets advice & treatment specifically suited to them & their needs, as each person is unique & different, so the same treatment cannot be used for everybody.
- We DO NOT practice shot gun therapy, every patient is treated according to their specific needs & Symptoms.
- You are here for yourself so kindly concentrate & focus on your own healing.
- Gossiping or unnecessary complaints about other practitioners you have previously done treatment with, will not be tolerated, nor comparing our methods of treatment with other practitioners. [If you prefer their methods of treatment, please go to them for treatment.]
- If you have any financial issues kindly discuss with Apa, prior to your appointment. Payment plans are available for those who request it, & banking details will be provided for you to do an Eft, as agreed.
- Eft is the preferred method of payment after your session is complete, kindly send Apa the proof of payment via WhatsApp. However if you would prefer to pay in cash that’s acceptable too.
- Looking forward to assisting you to the best of our ability, only for Allah’s pleasure.
- May Allah grant you complete ease from your difficulties & complete shifaa from any illnesses, & protect you from any harm, with Aafiyah Aameen.
Sincerely, Apa Sharifa.