بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْم
After booking your Hijaamah [wet cupping] appointment, before coming in for your treatment session we humbly request ALL patients to consider the following:
- Make your INTENTION to practice the Sunnah of Hijaamah, make Du’aa, & perform 2 rakaat of Salaatul-Haajaat asking Allah for assistance & Shifaa. [Remember we are just the means we are not the ones who gives shifaa. Shifaa is from Allah Alone!]
- Please take a hot shower before you come. [This is mandatory for your healing.]
- Wear loose & comfortable clothing to ensure that cupping areas are easily accessible.
- Please wear a comfortable bra & underwear, unnecessary nudity will not be tolerated.
- Consider bringing an extra set of clothing with you in the event of your clothes getting soiled.
- Please make sure that you come for your appointment on an EMPTY stomach & your last meal was at least 3 hours before your appointment.
- Failure to do so will have a negative effect on your healing & for this reason your Appointment will be cancelled.
- You will then have to book another appointment, which you will be charged for separately, due to your own negligence.
- Please ensure that you have booked & confirmed your appointment, & YOU’RE on time for your appointment.
- If you’re more than 15 minutes late without notifying Apa beforehand, your appointment will automatically be cancelled. You will then have to book another appointment and you will be charged the consultation fee.
- Kindly inform Apa of any other treatments that you may have done prior to this, any medication you may currently be on, or any illness you may have. This will help to avoid any complications & make your treatment easier..
- We DO NOT practice shot gun therapy, every patient is treated according to their specific needs & Symptoms.
- A full consultation & diagnosis will be done before your Hijaamah treatment.
- Each person gets advice & treatment specifically suited to them & their needs, as each person is unique & different, so the same treatment cannot be used for everybody.
- Kindly be understanding if we are a bit delayed from the specific time you have been given. [This ONLY happens when an emergency situation arises whilst treating a patient, & may take longer than expected. All patients treatments must be concluded before the patient is sent home.]
- PLEASE accept our sincerest apologies in ADVANCE if this happens, as it is out of our control.
- Gossiping or unnecessary complaints about other practitioners you have previously done treatment with, will not be tolerated, nor comparing our methods of treatment with other practitioners. [If you prefer their methods of treatment, please go to them for treatment.]
- Looking forward to assisting you to the best of our ability, only for Allah’s pleasure.
- May Allah grant you complete shifaa from all your illnesses, & protect you from all harm, with Aafiyah Aameen.
- If you have any financial issues kindly discuss with Apa, prior to your appointment.
- Payment plans are available for those who request it, & banking details will be provided for you to do an Eft, as agreed.
- Eft is the preferred method of payment after your session is complete, kindly send Apa the proof of payment via WhatsApp. However if you would prefer to pay in cash that’s acceptable too.
- Please follow by reading the After-Care section so you can prepare accordingly, for yourself after your treatment session.
Sincerely, Apa Sharifa.