بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
Consultation & Treatment as needed:
Cost will be per patient per session.
What is RUQYAH Treatment?
Ruqyah is the method of treating Sihr [Sorcery/Jadoo/Black Magic], Aýn [Evil Eye/Nazr] & Jinn Possession, using methods from the Qur’aan & Sunnah.
The Treatment session consists of:
- Diagnosis [To determine if there is Sihr, Āin or Jinn.]
- Ruqyah Reading [Recitation of selected Ayaats from the Qur’aan, used to remove Sihr [Sorcery/Jadoo/Black Magic], Āin [Nazr/Evil Eye] & Jinn Possession.
- Hijaamah, as needed [Wet Cupping, Max 6 cups per Patient]
- Treatment Pack, needed to complete your treatment at home. [You may purchase it from us or get your own].
- Jinn Catching as Needed [If a patient is possessed by a Jinn, the Jinn are caught with reading selected Ayaats from the Qur’aan & given Da’wah [made Muslim] then set free. [We DO NOT kill the Jinn.]
- Treatment is done immediately after the consultation, according to what the patient needs.
- Quraan Sheets
- Olive Oil
- Incense Sticks
- Senna Leaves
- Treatment Manual
Alternatively you may purchase the treatment items individually as needed, We Stock the following:
- Quraan sheets [Single or a set of 5]
- Olive Oil [100ml bottle]
- Senna [50gr Packet]
- Treatment Manual [Hard Copy]
- Quraan Water ready prepared, For your convenience to use as per directions given to you during your Consultation.
- [This makes 25 litres, Please bring your own container to collect. It includes Quraan Sheets.]
- Alternatively, you may purchase your own Treatment Items, Read on it & use as prescribed for you during your diagnosis, especially for those patients that do online sessions.
At home you will need:
- 2 x 25 litre buckets with lids.
- a 2 litre jug.
- a clean spray bottle.
- Please see section under completing Ruqyah Treatment at home.
Ruqyah online consultation & treatment sessions
- Ruqyah online consultation.
- This is done strictly via video call, no exceptions will be made.
- After your Consultation Session you will receive a pdf Treatment Manual, with your recommended Ayaats to read & instructions on how to proceed with your Treatment.
- This will be sent to you via WhatsApp Chat.
- Any further questions regarding your treatment can be sent via WhatsApp chat or voice note, if you need to call Apa kindly message first to set up a time for you to call.
Jinn catching Session:
- Individual Catching will be done per person per session & charged accordingly.
- PLEASE NOTE: Jinn Catching will only be done for you ONLY if you are currently under Ruqyah Treatment with Apa.
- No Exceptions will be made!!!
Terms & Conditions:
- We will NEVER disclose information regarding who has done the sihr to you, nor & where it was done, etc.
- Please DO NOT ask how many Jinn there were etc, as this is useless information to you, & WILL NOT assist your healing in any way. [So please don’t waste your time begging or bribing for this information].
- If you’re looking for a quick fix to your problems then this is NOT the treatment for you.
- For the Ruqyah Treatment to be effective, YOU as the patient need to make a conscious intention to do this treatment for the pleasure of Allah, & together with this intention make the EFFORT to get better, DEDICATE yourself to the treatment &, read with CONVICTION & make DUAA & BEG from Allah, daily to assist you to alleviate your distress.
- Your Intention, effort & dedication to the treatment plays an IMPORTANT PART in your healing.
If you have any financial issues kindly discuss with Apa, prior to your APPOINTMENT. Payment plans are available for those who request it.
QUESTION: What is Ruqyah Treatment?
ANSWER: Ruqyah is the method of treating Sihr [Sorcery/Jadoo/Black Magic], Āin [Evil Eye/Nazr] & Jinn Possession, using only the Qur’aan & Sunnah.
PROOF from the Qur’aan…
بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ ٱلْقُراٰنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَآءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَ
wanunazzilu mina ālqur’āni mā huwa šhifā’un waraḥmaẗun llilmu’minīna
And We send down of the Qur’an that which is healing and mercy for the believers. [17:82]
Commentary: [from Maariful Qur’aan] The last verse (82) وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ (And We reveal the Qur’an which is a cure). That the Holy Qur’an cures hearts and delivers people from shirk and kufr, low morals and spiritual ailments is no secret. The entire Muslim ummah agrees with it. And according to some `Ulama’, the way the Qur’an is a cure for spiritual ailments, it is also a cure for physical diseases. The sense is that reciting the verses of the Qur’an and blowing the breath on the body of the sick person or to write its words on an amulet and putting it around the neck is also expected to be a cure for physical diseases. Hadith narratives bear testimony to it. The Hadith of Sayyidna Abu Said al-Khudri (رض) can be seen in all books of Ahadith. It says that a party of the noble Companions (رض) was in travel. In a village on their way, a scorpion had bitten the chief. The village people asked the Companions if they could suggest some treatment for it. They recited the Surah al-Fatihah seven times, blew their breath on him and the ailing patient stood cured. Later, when this incident was mentioned before the Holy Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) ، he declared this action of the Companions to be permissible. Similarly, there are several other Hadith reports which prove that the Holy Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) has done it himself. After having recited the last two verses of the Qur’an, he would blow his breath on the sick person. It is also proved that the Sahabah and the Tabi`in used to treat sick people with the recital of the last two verses of the Qur’an as well as with the recital of other verses from it. That it was written and placed around the neck as an amulet also stands proved. Al-Qurtubi has given details about it under his commentary on this verse. The last sentence of the verse: (And it adds nothing to the unjust but loss – 82) tells us that the Holy Qur’an – when recited with faith and reverence – is certainly a cure. It is open. It is proven. Conversely, any denial of the Qur’an, or irreverence to it, could also become a source of loss and misfortunes.
PROOF from the Hadith…
عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ أَمَرَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَوْ أَمَرَ أَنْ يُسْتَرْقَى مِنَ الْعَيْنِ.
Narrated `Aisha: The Prophet (ﷺ) ordered me or somebody else to do Ruqyah (if there was danger) from an evil eye. (Book on Medicine) Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 5738
، عَنْ أُمِّ سَلَمَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم رَأَى فِي بَيْتِهَا جَارِيَةً فِي وَجْهِهَا سَفْعَةٌ فَقَالَ ” اسْتَرْقُوا لَهَا، فَإِنَّ بِهَا النَّظْرَةَ ”. وَقَالَ عُقَيْلٌ عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ أَخْبَرَنِي عُرْوَةُ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم. تَابَعَهُ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ سَالِمٍ عَنِ الزُّبَيْدِيِّ.
Narrated Um Salama: that the Prophet (ﷺ) saw in her house a girl whose face had a black spot. He said. “She is under the effect of an evil eye; so treat her with a Ruqya.” (Book on Medicine) Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 5739.
حَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ بَشَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا غُنْدَرٌ، حَدَّثَنَا شُعْبَةُ، عَنْ أَبِي بِشْرٍ، عَنْ أَبِي الْمُتَوَكِّلِ، عَنْ أَبِي سَعِيدٍ الْخُدْرِيِّ ـ رضى الله عنه ـ أَنَّ نَاسًا مِنْ أَصْحَابِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَتَوْا عَلَى حَىٍّ مِنْ أَحْيَاءِ الْعَرَبِ فَلَمْ يَقْرُوهُمْ، فَبَيْنَمَا هُمْ كَذَلِكَ إِذْ لُدِغَ سَيِّدُ أُولَئِكَ فَقَالُوا هَلْ مَعَكُمْ مِنْ دَوَاءٍ أَوْ رَاقٍ فَقَالُوا إِنَّكُمْ لَمْ تَقْرُونَا، وَلاَ نَفْعَلُ حَتَّى تَجْعَلُوا لَنَا جُعْلاً. فَجَعَلُوا لَهُمْ قَطِيعًا مِنَ الشَّاءِ، فَجَعَلَ يَقْرَأُ بِأُمِّ الْقُرْآنِ، وَيَجْمَعُ بُزَاقَهُ، وَيَتْفِلُ، فَبَرَأَ، فَأَتَوْا بِالشَّاءِ، فَقَالُوا لاَ نَأْخُذُهُ حَتَّى نَسْأَلَ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم فَسَأَلُوهُ فَضَحِكَ وَقَالَ ” وَمَا أَدْرَاكَ أَنَّهَا رُقْيَةٌ، خُذُوهَا، وَاضْرِبُوا لِي بِسَهْمٍ ” .
Narrated Abu Sa`id Al-Khudri: Some of the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) came across a tribe amongst the tribes of the Arabs, and that tribe did not entertain them. While they were in that state, the chief of that tribe was bitten by a snake (or stung by a scorpion). They said, (to the companions of the Prophet (ﷺ) ), “Have you got any medicine with you or anybody who can treat with Ruqya?” The Prophet’s companions said, “You refuse to entertain us, so we will not treat (your chief) unless you pay us for it.” So they agreed to pay them a flock of sheep. One of them (the Prophet’s companions) started reciting Surat-al-Fatiha and gathering his saliva and spitting it (at the snake-bite). The patient got cured and his people presented the sheep to them, but they said, “We will not take it unless we ask the Prophet (whether it is lawful).” When they asked him, he smiled and said, “How do you know that Surat-al-Fatiha is a Ruqya? Take it (flock of sheep) and assign a share for me.” (Book on Medicine) Reference: Sahih al-Bukhari 5736.