Cost per patient per session:
- Full Ruqyah session includes: Diagnosis & Treatment. [Ruqyah Reading, Jinn Catching & Hijaamah [wet cupping] & includes a treatment pack, Total Cost: R550.
- Jinn Catching only Cost: R450. Please note: Jinn Catching will only be done for you if you are currently under Ruqyah Treatment with Apa. No exceptions will be made.
- Treatment pack only Cost: R300. [Includes: 4 Qur’aan Sheets, 100ml bottle of olive oil, 7 insence sticks, a 50 gram packet of Senna leaves, & a Treatment Manual.]
- Loose Qur’aan Sheets sold separately @ R30 a sheet or alternatively R100 for 5 sheets for those who require Qur’aan sheets without the treatment pack.
- Treatment manual R80, sold separately if required for an extra family member.
- Alternatively, you can get your own treatment items, read on it and use it, as is prescribed for you during your diagnosis, especially for patients that do call in sessions.
- Cost R350 for a call session for Ruqyah Diagnosis.
If you have any financial issues kindly discuss with Apa, prior to your appointment. Payment plans are available for those who request it.
Session includes, Consultation & Treatment which includes:
- Diagnosis. To determine if there is Sihr, Āin or Jinn.
- Wet Cupping [Hijaamah]. As required.
- Ruqyah [Recitation of selected Ayaats from the Qur’aan, used to remove Sihr [Sorcery/Jadoo/Black Magic], Āin [Nazr/Evil Eye] & Jinn Possession.
- Jinn Catching [If needed]. If a patient is possessed by a Jinn, the Jinn are caught with reading selected Ayaats from the Qur’aan & given Da’wah [made Muslim] then set free. [We DO NOT kill the Jinn.]
- To complete your treatment you will be given a treatment pack, so you can complete the treatment at home.
- We will never disclose information with regards to who has done the sihr to you, nor how & where it was done, etc. Also please don’t ask how many jinn there were etc, as this is useless information to you, & won’t assist your healing in any way. [So please don’t waste your time begging or bribing for this information].
- If you’re looking for a quick fix to your problems this is NOT the treatment for you.
- For the Ruqyah Treatment to be effective YOU as the patient need to make the effort to get better & dedicate yourself to the treatment & read with conviction & make Duaa & ask from Allah, daily to assist you to alleviate your distress.
- Your effort & dedication to the treatment plays an IMPORTANT PART in your healing.
At home you will need:
- 2 x 25 litre buckets with lids.
- a 2 liter jug.
- a clean spray bottle.
What is Ruqyah Treatment?
Ruqyah is the method of treating Sihr [Sorcery/Jadoo/Black Magic], Aýn [Evil Eye/Nazr] & Jinn Possession, using only the Qur’aan & Sunnah.
In the Qur’aan..
بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِ
وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ ٱلْقُرْءَانِ مَا هُوَ شِفَآءٌ وَرَحْمَةٌ لِّلْمُؤْمِنِينَۙ
wanunazzilu mina ālqur’āni mā huwa šhifā’un waraḥmaẗun llilmu’minīna
And We send down of the Qur’an that which is healing and mercy for the believers. [17:82]
Commentary: [from Maariful Qur’aan] The last verse (82) وَنُنَزِّلُ مِنَ الْقُرْآنِ مَا هُوَ شِفَاءٌ (And We reveal the Qur’an which is a cure). That the Holy Qur’an cures hearts and delivers people from shirk and kufr, low morals and spiritual ailments is no secret. The entire Muslim ummah agrees with it. And according to some `Ulama’, the way the Qur’an is a cure for spiritual ailments, it is also a cure for physical diseases. The sense is that reciting the verses of the Qur’an and blowing the breath on the body of the sick person or to write its words on an amulet and putting it around the neck is also expected to be a cure for physical diseases. Hadith narratives bear testimony to it. The Hadith of Sayyidna Abu Said al-Khudri (رض) can be seen in all books of Ahadith. It says that a party of the noble Companions (رض) was in travel. In a village on their way, a scorpion had bitten the chief. The village people asked the Companions if they could suggest some treatment for it. They recited the Surah al-Fatihah seven times, blew their breath on him and the ailing patient stood cured. Later, when this incident was mentioned before the Holy Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) ، he declared this action of the Companions to be permissible. Similarly, there are several other Hadith reports which prove that the Holy Prophet (صلی اللہ علیہ وآلہ وسلم) has done it himself. After having recited the last two verses of the Qur’an, he would blow his breath on the sick person. It is also proved that the Sahabah and the Tabi`in used to treat sick people with the recital of the last two verses of the Qur’an as well as with the recital of other verses from it. That it was written and placed around the neck as an amulet also stands proved. Al-Qurtubi has given details about it under his commentary on this verse. The last sentence of the verse: (And it adds nothing to the unjust but loss – 82) tells us that the Holy Qur’an – when recited with faith and reverence – is certainly a cure. It is open. It is proven. Conversely, any denial of the Qur’an, or irreverence to it, could also become a source of loss and misfortunes.
In the Hadith..
عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ أَمَرَنِي رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم أَوْ أَمَرَ أَنْ يُسْتَرْقَى مِنَ الْعَيْنِ.
Narrated `Aisha: The Prophet (ﷺ) ordered me or somebody else to do Ruqyah (if there was danger) from an evil eye. (Book on Medicine)Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5738
، عَنْ أُمِّ سَلَمَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم رَأَى فِي بَيْتِهَا جَارِيَةً فِي وَجْهِهَا سَفْعَةٌ فَقَالَ ” اسْتَرْقُوا لَهَا، فَإِنَّ بِهَا النَّظْرَةَ ”. وَقَالَ عُقَيْلٌ عَنِ الزُّهْرِيِّ أَخْبَرَنِي عُرْوَةُ عَنِ النَّبِيِّ صلى الله عليه وسلم. تَابَعَهُ عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ سَالِمٍ عَنِ الزُّبَيْدِيِّ.
Narrated Um Salama: that the Prophet (ﷺ) saw in her house a girl whose face had a black spot. He said. “She is under the effect of an evil eye; so treat her with a Ruqya.” (Book on Medicine)Reference : Sahih al-Bukhari 5739.